Salary: £33-40000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Are you a chartered project architect, skilled and experienced within the residential and commercial public and private sectors?
Can you prepare and produce attractive and efficient designs across all sectors?
My client is a highly experienced and regarded small team within a prestigious architects. Their reputation ensures good client demand across residential, commercial, public and private sectors
Main duties of the job
• Project design, management and co-ordination
• Working within the residential and commercial public and private sectors
• A flair for design
• Strong attention to detail
• Design using REVIT software, in conjunction with BIM
• Client interaction
• Manage planning and regulations processes
Experience and skills required
• Time-served experience as a chartered architect
• Commercial, residential, public or private experience
• Strong REVIT and BIM skills
• Chartered qualified
• Planning and regulations knowledgeable
• ARB registered
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job