Project Architect / Job Runner
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
A RIBA chartered Architectural practice based in Nottingham has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Architect / Job Runner to join their busy, successful practice.
This practice are experiencing growth in many new sectors such as Education, Mixed-Use and Residential so require a Revit and AutoCAD fluent Project Architect / Job Runner to be involved and help manage and run the work load.
With this role of Project Architect / Job Runner you will gain career mentoring for future Management and Associate opportunities, gain Project Ownership and have Team Running responsibilities.
Whilst working as a Project Architect / Job Runner you will:
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings.
- Delegate workloads.
Skill requirements to be a Project Architect / Job Runner:
- Be eligible to work in the UK and not require sponsorship.
- Be Part 3 RIBA qualified.
- Experience of working as a Project Architect within a UK practice and strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Full UK Driving Licence with fully Taxed and insured vehicle to drive to and from site/Client Meetings
Commutable Locations for this position of Project Architect / Job Runner are:
Nottingham, Derby, Newark-On-Trent, Hucknall, Long Eaton
Are you interested in this Project Architect / Job Runner role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365102 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'