Are you an experienced Sales Support/ Project Administrator with a passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience? Are you an organised, self-started with an interest in innovation, wanting to work for an organisation with an excellent reputation? If so this could be the perfect role for you.
- Permanent position
- £19,000 - £24,000 dependent upon experience
- Central Location
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Pension scheme
- Christmas bonus
To support the Directors and Technical leads as well as the Project Team with day to day activities and tasks alongside supporting in development of projects from the initial enquiry stage through to customer placing orders.
Role and responsibilities
- Working closely with and fully supporting the Directors and Technical Leads in all areas including the effective communication of information to the customer / client base involved with the projects.
- Ensuring that tenders, quotes and bids, evaluation of proposals, negotiation and award of contracts are performed in accordance with client contracts procedures
- Produce quotations, sample orders and update the customer account database
- Organise domestic and overseas deliveries and collections
- Creating beautiful slide decks/presentations for any pitches
- Answer customer calls and queries received via the telephone or email
- Use the company order processing systems to provide administration support to the sales team.
- End of month reports
- Providing support to the Project Team - managing contract costs, updating documentation, updating time tracking sheets
- Any other duty deemed by the directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives.
- 18 months + Sales Support/ Project Administration experience
- Proven ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to deal with people in different roles and levels in-house and externally.
- Competent in Windows PC environment, in particular Excel (V LOOKUP/Pivot tables) Word and Powerpoint.
- General interest in innovation
- An eagle eye for detail
- A proactive approach to tackle problems and identify solutions.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask
- Have the desire to learn about all aspects of the role and company products
- Must enjoy and be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
If you feel that you have what it takes and want to contriubte to the success of a growing company, apply today!
There is a two stage interview process.
1st stage - taking place next week - don't miss out, get in touch today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.