Project Analyst - £27,000 pa – Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
Purpose of the role
Implement pricing projects and improve pricing processes
Main duties and responsibilities of the Project Analyst
You will be responsible for the implementation of all Pricing projects and suggesting and enacting process improvements with a key aim of driving efficiency with oversight from the Pricing Manager.
You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Operations, Finance and those dealing directly with customers, enacting the strategies determined by the business. This will include:
- Delivery of prices to appropriate internal and external channels during price events across Utilita’s product lines.
- Identify, analyse and enact appropriate solutions to very different problems or opportunities, sometimes reacting quickly to industry or business changes, and at other times developing long term solutions to improve processes and satisfy strategic objectives.
- Documenting and driving efficiencies for existing processes within the Pricing team and designing, implementing and documenting new processes, creating process efficiencies across the team.
What we are looking for in the candidate
Gaining extensive exposure to simultaneous projects will challenge the successful candidate. The right person will have opportunities to develop their project management experience by taking the initiative and managing their own workload. They will have the chance to improve the profitability of the company by driving innovation and efficiencies in the role. The role provides prospects for meaningful and lasting impacts on the business, bringing process changes to fruition with an emphasis on future proofing.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level, preferably in a project management or industry related field.
- At least 1 years’ experience in the energy industry preferably in a role handling multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Analytical experience, preferably in business or project analytics.
- Experience using excel in a professional setting for business and or project analytical tasks. Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- High attention to detail especially when carrying out repetitive tasks.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and intuitive approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge and experience of using VBA.
- Experience of full project life cycles, i.e. requirement gathering, process mapping, stakeholder engagement and management, risk management, lessons learnt.
- In addition to an undergraduate degree a qualification in a suitable project management methodology i.e. PRINCE2/Agile.
- Knowledge and experience of commercial, financial and or business principles such as management accountancy, investment management or business management.
- Knowledge and experience of using SQL.
- Knowledge and experience using project management software experience such as Wrike, Microsoft Visio or Microsoft Project.
If you are interested in applying for the Project Analyst, please apply today by submitting your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job