A Global Entertainment company are now looking for a Project Analyst for a six month Contract starting ASAP.
This exciting business are a World leader in Media and have an extensive portfolio of well-known brands throughout the UK and Abroad. They deliver a wide range of services for their clients and are well established in their field.
They are now looking for a confident and self-sufficient Project Analyst ideally that has worked in a similar position. The role involves working on a six month contract ensuring the successful completion of a data migration project.
This role reports to the Project lead the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Project Management within the EMEA group.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Business partnering with the Project team to create Project timeline
- Creation of strategy to ensure smooth transition
- Ensure data is converted accurately and in line with existing already on the system
- Making financial adjustments accordingly
- Analysis of business performance to support project
- Assisting with month end for content rights
- Responsible for making business improvements and ensuring implemented by Project Team
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
- Newly Qualified/Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Previous experience of Project Systems with large data migrations a must
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Experience of creating temples and document models ideal
This role is for an initial 6 month contract with the view to be extended. The candidate must commit to the duration of the project (for at least 6months).
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job