Project Analyst (700MHz clearance)
12-month fixed term contract.
About Our Client
Our client is owned by various media and broadcast companies and co-ordinates management and development of the UK's digital terrestrial television (DTT) platform and the Freeview Play service.
Our client has a major project going on currently that they require some assistance with. As such they are looking to bring a project analyst on initially on a 12 month FTC.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Project Analyst who thrives on teamwork and is driven to make a difference.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for managing the data systems and processes during the delivery phase of the programme. This includes evaluating metrics, identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations against the programme principle of continuous improvement.
- Ensure Programme systems and data management practices enable timely and accurate access to data on the 'Delivery of Clearance Events'.
- Collate and centrally analyse Clearance Event data and metrics from technical and viewer support teams (Arqiva, DMSL and DUK) and any external inputs as appropriate e.g. commissioned consumer research
- Working closely withDUKPMO and leads across the delivery agents for technical changes and viewer support:
- Develop management information to report on the real-world viewer experience of Clearance Events against impact predictions and delivery agent KPIs / SLAs as appropriate.
- Identify and develop recommendations for continuous improvements - these may be operational or policy, all with the aim of driving efficiencies and effectiveness of programme objectives
- Prepare routine and ad hoc Programme reports for governance groups as required
- Strong data analysis and interpretive skills, with the ability to translate findings for multiple audiences.
- Ability to switch easily between detailed and visionary thinking.
- Creative innovator, with the ability to challenge established ideas and processes, good negotiating skills, and the ability to influence.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills, with good attention to detail
- A strong teamwork ethic.
- Excellent database and spreadsheet skills, and a good working knowledge of other business software applications including Microsoft Office (i.e. Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- An interest in and knowledge of broadcasting and the TV sector.
- Helpful, considerate team member who always supports colleagues.
- Well organised, responsive, with good attention to detail.
- Thrives when working in a demanding and dynamic small company.
- Relishes the opportunity to expand the breadth of their skills and knowledge.