Our client based in central Reading are looking for a Project Analyst to work in their Pensions Administration team. After having provided their expertise within the pensions and employee benefits sector for nearly 40 years, our client is now looking to expand their internal administration team.
- Use of HMRC Shared Workspace and Compendia Pension Administration System
- Preparing, submitting and receiving data
- Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis
- Complete calculations both manually and spreadsheet based of pension benefit data
- Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions
- Undertake rectification actions to member benefits and issue communication
- Project work as directed by Senior Project Analyst or Manager
- Dealing confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter
- Completing bulk updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained
- Providing general support to the Project team
- Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met
- Monitoring and completion of monthly and annual tasks
- The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, vlook up, Pivot table and Macro is essential.
- Organised methodical approach to workloads
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team towards targets
- Can do attitude and takes pride in work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Pays attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good standard of education
This position is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday. Our client offers fantastic benefits including retailers discounts scheme, flexible benefits & 23 days holiday (31 with BH).
To be considered for this new and exciting position, please apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job