Get on Board- Project Analyst
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start - we’ve continually got new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed, office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define, but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
The role sits in the Service Delivery team in our UK HQ office in Reading. We are looking for a high energy individual with excellent organisational and analytical skills to support the QC Analyst and Project Managers in the team. You will be involved in the many facets of ensuring outstanding delivery to our clients, and so you must have a passion for our brand, understand what we do, and want to join a fast moving team who love what they do.
The Day Job
- Working with some of the biggest global consumer brands and retailers.
- Work with the Project Managers, quality checking and testing deliverables before they are shared with our clients by collecting and analysing the project's business requirement to ensure customer account delivery matches project spec
- Deal with client queries during the onboarding phase of projects, with direct contact with clients
- Work with Brand View’s mapping technology to define and monitor success
- Define data feed requirements from clients and ensure data is received in the correct format
- Manage the best practice process of importing data feeds from our clients
- Build scopes for delivery of client data
- Effectively communicate relevant information to company management as required
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes and where possible come up with solutions
- Undertake data analysis using Excel and Google Docs
- Communicate complex ideas across a variety of people within the organisation in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments
- Be energetic, driven and committed to project success while working under tight time constraints and pressure
- Identify, document, and resolve project issues
- Be confident and proactive
- Be able to communicate directly with clients and internal customers through all mediums
- Logic and problem solving abilities with experience of analysing and interpreting data
- Self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Analytical - Ability/experience to accurately undertake key data analysis
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate complex data and results into a logical explanation and summary
- Ability to work on multiple priorities while maintaining high quality standards
- Motivation to ensure project success despite tight time constraints and pressure
- A strong process-oriented approach with sound judgement, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent salary of £25-£27K dependent on experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service to a maximum of 30 days
- Perkbox - allowing a huge range of discounts on goods and services
- Complimentary fresh fruit and soft drinks including fresh coffee
- Annual pay reviews
- Opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
- Exposure to some of the largest multinational FMCG and General Merchandise companies
- A distinct lack of red tape
- And much more…...
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you, so - what are you waiting for…
- Advanced Excel
- Interpreting Data
- Project Analysis
- Data Feeds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job