Talent Edge have an exciting opportunity to join one of the most successful B2B technology providers within the UK. Our client is one of the most rapidly growing globally based business with several global hubs throughout London, Paris, Singapore and many more! We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, outgoing and forward thinking individual to join the their already buzzing team as a Finance Analyst.
- Contribute to the budget and forecasting processes
- Support and work closely with the current Finance Business Partner
- Analyse and describe variances against forecast
- Create forecast for cost
- Recommend cost saving opportunities
- Identify cost exposure and work on month end deliverables
- Creation of budget templates
As a qualified accountant in ACA/ACCA or CIMA you will, be proficient in excel, have previous experience with ownership of a budget and forecasting process using Hyperion, highly numerate with the ability to analyse data.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"