A superb opportunity has recently become available to work for a leading employer as an Analyst. The organisation, who produce documentation on behalf of a high profile client base, are seeking an additional member of the team due to continued company expansion. The role will be responsible for managing projects from conception through to completion coupled with building and maintain client relationships and management skills. This is a fast paced and challenging position, working as part of an established and dedicated team.
Your duties will include:
- Attending client meetings and telephone conferences to ascertain a firm understanding the required needs for each project.
- Developing project plans and procedures to follow which will optimise workload process.
- Documentation of planning and strategy to highest standards.
- Planning, execution, delivery and integration into day to day production plan.
- Hands on processing of documentation to ensure concept achieves delivery.
- Managing singular high profile or multiple smaller projects independently, using initiative.
- Proactively problem solving, ability to plan effectively and react accordingly as necessary.
- Production and delivery of reports, delivery both internally and externally.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in the business to assure delivery to deadlines.
- Making suggestions for continuous process improvement.
- Have prior experience within either a testing or project management job role.
- Be experienced in stakeholder relationship management.
- Challenge the status quo and seeks opportunities for continuous process development.
- Possess a proven track record of delivering to tight timescales, budgets, and quality standards.
- Showcase expertise in planning and estimating high level test or project plans.
- Work with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail in a methodical manner.
- Have articulate communication skills verbally and in writing.
- Have a positive attitude with drive and enthusiasm, alongside flexibility.
This is a full time role (37.5 hours per week) working Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:30. Offered salary is £20,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience plus a highly comprehensive benefits package including 20 days holiday increasing to 25 after 12 months service, life assurance, voluntary contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rachel Jackson - Recruitment Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Project Management
- Project Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job