Job Reference: 761031
Contact Name: Ben Williams
Job Type: Contract (3 months)
Pay Rate/s: £300pd
About the role...
Working as part of a small, busy team with minimal supervision you will need to be a confident, flexible and self-starting individual, able to manage relationships with and influence a variety of senior stakeholders in a fast moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
You will be...
- Supporting the development of business cases by analysing various data sets.
- Analysing complex organisational data to identify key trends and messages to support the future design of the directorate
- Managing workstream progress and supporting activity to ensure delivery of outputs
- Planning and delivering workshops with various key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing workstream interdependencies and risks to ensure alignment and delivery of the overall programme
- Supporting workstreams with benefits development, analysis and tracking.
- Managing and progressing packages of work as required to support the programme
You will need knowledge in the following areas to be successful:
- The ability to communicate at all levels is essential as well as the ability to work proactively and prioritise tasks to ensure delivery of outputs to plan.
- Qualified to Prince 2 level or equivalent knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience of supporting transformational change projects which include; organisational design, lean process and value stream analysis, complex data analysis and benefits development would be an advantage.
What to do now?
If you're interested in this role, please click apply with an updated version of your CV or contact Ben Williams at Fusion People, Bristol.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"