Zenith People are proudly representing a Sunderland based organisation on their search for a Project Advisor to join their highly successful and professional team. They are a North East success story and are continually growing. The office is based in Sunderland, but the role involved travel throughout the North East.
- The following responsibilities are underpinned by the provision of support and assistance across the team in a flexible manner, in keeping with the needs of the business
- Ability to develop networks within the North East
- Ability to demonstrate business knowledge across a broad mix of business sectors and processes Knowledge of key business processes and ability to analyse and diagnose strategic and operational business needs
- Ability to interpret the financial health of a business using accounts and other financial information
- Proven competence to communicate with and influence senior management within SME businesses.
- The capability to assess complex business issues, appraising factors which influence company’s planning and decision making and demonstrate initiative by providing bespoke solutions to clients.
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent demonstrable level of knowledge.
- A proven track record of supporting SME business growth on a face to face basis
- Strong Self-motivation and a 'can do-attitude’ with a focus on achieving personal targets and prioritising workload to achieve
- The ability to build rapport and develop sustained relationships with senior management based on credibility and trust.
- Be sufficiently organised and flexible to manage several ongoing tasks
- The ability to adapt personal consultancy style to deal with a range of clients
- Attention to details to maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date records of client contacts and follow up
- Ability to prepare professional customer communications and documents
- Competent used of CRM systems, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, e-mail and ability to readily learn to use new ICT packages
- Current driving licence and ability to fulfil transport requirements of post
- Experience of delivering ERDF funded business support programmes.
- Experience of business mentoring/counselling
- Up to date appreciation and understanding of the issues facing the local, regional and national business community
- Business Support
- Project Management
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'