Leicester or Nottingham
c£22,000 per annum, pro rata
Contract until end of March 2022.
- Do you consider yourself to be a confident individual with strong admin abilities?
- Are you keen to work in a position which will aid you with the skills to make the next step in your career?
- Do you have knowledge of grant agreements and supporting corporate projects?
ER Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a thriving brand who are recognised within their industry. They are seeking a Project Administrator to join their team and support with administrative tasks relating to projects, events and funding. This role would be ideal for somebody who is keen to gain experience which will aid them in taking the next step within their career.
Role & Responsibilities of the Project Administrator:
- General administrative duties
- Help to work on the administrative tasks in connection with schemes and grants
- Reviewing paperwork and plans, utilising budget and financial knowledge for projects and grants
- Submit the required documents and application for project development and processes.
- Support with events administration including workshops and seminars
About You as the Project Administrator:
- Ability to work in a busy environment and prioritise tasks
- Confident and personable individual who can liaise with clients
- Knowledge of grant processes and practices
- Project administrative experience
- Keen to learn and enhance skillset
- Willing to support the team with administrative tasks and support to reach deadlines
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'