Paying £17,500 to £18,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity to join this rapidly growing business based near Elland as a Project Administrator. Working as part of a small and very busy team you will be responsible for;
- Processing and logging documentation from surveyors and engineers accurately onto their inhouse system/Excel
- Communicating with surveyors and engineers regarding appointments and obtaining information from them for compliance purposes
- Organising surveyors and engineers to attend appointment and booking their diaries accordingly
- Communicate with customers to organise appointments or to change appointments ensuring confirmation is sent via email
- Communicate with your colleagues and work as part of a team
This is a busy role so the ideal person will be great at multi-tasking and be able to priortise your workload effectively. You’ll enjoy working in a team and possesses strong communication skills and work under pressure sometimes. Great working environment - 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'