The Project Administrator role is a very busy and challenging role you will be part of a business that provides service users a wide variety of services across the UK. The team that you will be specifically supporting will be the audit & compliance teams.
The client is based between Cardiff and Pontypridd and are easily accessible by car or public transport. Currently non-production and non-essential staff are working from home. The client is part of a wider group and has multiple locations across the UK.
As the Project Administrator you would:
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and other professionals both locally and nationally
- Manage incoming correspondence and emails, including that of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Liaise and negotiates with and the project team to support the efficient running of projects and business functions
- Demonstrable proven organisational and time management skills
- Respond to enquiries from service users to provide information
- Make judgements and provide information and carry out required analysis and comparison E.g. monitoring financial budgets, highlighting any over/under spend and other issues to budget holder
- Monitor progress of defined aspects of specific projects and business processes, identifying problems or opportunities
- Provide a diary management service
- Provide high level administrative support to staff within the team/office
The successful candidate for the Project Administrator role will:
- Have project administration experience
- Have extensive computer literacy or have completed the ECDL qualification
- Have Budget Monitoring experience
The ideal candidate will be offered:
- £10.00 -£12.00 per hour depending on experience
- Plus Holiday and Pension
- Be Based close to Pontypridd
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'