The following job is no longer available:
Is being part of an expanding global business something that interests you?
If the answers to the above questions are yes this could be the role for you? My client in the Ipswich area are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to help assist with project management.
What can they offer you?
This role will be paying in the region of £22,000 per annum and includes a fantastic benefits package.
- Competitive starting salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Annual bonus scheme
- 7% pension
- Life Assurance
Some of the duties will include:
• To update company bespoke database when projects start for Northern Division & South West region
• Communicate with the Site Technicians to make them aware when projects start
• Check sales material orders against the Technical specification
• Communicate with the external salesforce regarding any discrepancies identified
• Communicate with internal departments over project queries
• Updating company databases/housekeeping/document tracking
• Review & update Project Live team processes
• Holiday / sickness cover for other Project Live team members
• General communication including speaking on the telephone/emails/in person
• Other tasks as they arise
The successful candidates will need the following:
- Strong administration experience (preferably in project administration but this is not essential)
- An analytical mindset
- Be able to solve problems
- Advanced Excel skills. Things such as Pivot Tables, V Look Ups, Formulas etc..
If you think you have the right skills and experience and would like to apply for this role, please send and up to date CV to George.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 295090.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'