Bored at work? want to work in a busy environment? If so, are you a strong administrator with experience in scheduling and coordination? Working within the world of maintenance and facilities, you will be working for one of the leading facilities companies /maintenance providers in the South West, my client are offering an exciting new role within a hard working but fun and friendly team. This is a great opportunity to join a business where its team matters and you can grow your career.
This role will provide full customer support. Putting the customers first, you will deal with the full life cycle of the enquiry.
- Experience in a customer service environment, construction preferred
- An excellent telephone manor
- A positive outlook with the ability to put the customer first
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant and timely delivery of departmental duties
in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health &
Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management utilising MS Excel,
WorkManager or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Support management in formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access
for non-pass holders, recording attendance and producing accurate minutes and action logs
- Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, and
Sustainability processes and initiatives.
An excellent opportunity to be part of a successful company within a good happy team. Please get in contact for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'