The Mumbles (Swansea)
Salary: £21,000-£23,000 negotiable dependant on experience
- Are you interested in an exciting new opportunity as a Project Administrator to join the largest training organisation in the world?
- Have you got previous experience in a project environment with excellent project/activity reporting?
- Do you currently live in the Swansea area or are looking to relocate here?
If so, this could be an exciting next step in your career!
You will be joining a small team of around 8 people as a Project Administrator where you will receive attractive company benefits, an appealing salary and opportunities for career progression!
To work as a Project Administrator you must:
- Have existing experience working on multiple administrative activities.
- Be an excellent problem solver and have good communication skills both verbally and written.
- A strong drive for a customer focused role.
- Be fully competent in Word and Excel and any experience in other Microsoft programmes would be desirable.
- Have proven experience of working in a team environment but can also use own initiative to work well as an individual.
- Have a genuine positive energy and a hard working work ethic.
Whilst working as a Project Administrator you will:
- Be involved in general administrative tasks such as; be responsible for all incoming telephone queries and emails, organise/attend meetings, logging customer queries, analyse call logs and spot trends.
- Participate in the implementation of project management tasks/activities and project documentation and reporting.
- Assist in the completion of projects to time scales, cost and quality.
- Establish a fantastic working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Engage with members of the Project team and ensure weekly and monthly project reporting is completed on time.
Commutable locations for this job role of Project Administrator are:
The Mumbles, Swansea, Bishopston, Kittle, Sketty, West Cross, Pennard, Southgate
Are you interested in this Project Administrator role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365102 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"