Gigaclear are a rapidly expanding, game-changing, ultrafast fibre-optic broadband provider. We have grown from 30 to 200+ employees over the last 2 years and growth continues! We are a transparent bunch where initiative and hard-work is rewarded with development and progression and we are currently recruiting a 2nd Line Network Support.
The Project Office is a very busy department, we pride ourselves on providing a first-class service. The team are highly motivated, supportive of others, friendly with the ability to deal with conflict to ensure our build programmes continue.
The Project Administrator will report to the Project Office Manager and work directly with the Project Coordinators and Delivery Team. The aim of the role is to provide first-class support to the Delivery Team with the upkeep of project systems, ensuring consistent standards and approach to project delivery, operational reporting and provision of information to and from other departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Coordinators with support to the Delivery Team
- Support the delivery team with queries and helping to track and resolve issues
- General database administration, running regular reports
- Documentation management, ensure up to date and accurate
- Chasing internal and external stakeholders for information and updates
- Producing ad-hoc reports as required by the Project Office Manager
- Assist the team when necessary to deliver the team objectives
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post
- Excellent administration and organisational skills, ideally within a fast paced, delivery environment
- Good communication skills with demonstrated ability to liaise and deal with people at all levels both internal and external to the business
- Highly organised individual with the ability to work under pressure, able to prioritise workload
- Able to achieve objectives and tasks set by manager to a high standard
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Delivery