The Company itself is specialises in Electrical communication products as well as carrier and Service provider solutions.
normal;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1">
• .Contact customers, suppliers and other external project stakeholders.
• Oversee and assist with the administration and updating of multiple project plans and schedules
•Orangise and attend meetings, make appointments
• Liaise with all levels of internal staff and management.
• Carry out occasional customer site visits – you must have your own car and be a car driver.
• Prepare meeting minutes and action lists.
You will have at least 2 years experience in a project-based or controlled environment and be confident in organising and managing work tasks and activities.
5 GCSE’s (grades A to C or 1), including Maths and English.
• You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Demonstrate professionalism and self-motivation.
• Excellent attitude for both punctuality and time management.
• Be a car driver with access to a car.
• Your experience gained within a technology, engineering or telecommunications environment will be beneficial.
• Possess an aptitude and willingness to learn new skills and methodologies through self-directed learning around your workload.
• Be a great team player with an approachable, flexible and friendly personality.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job