We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
As we continue to expand our global operations, our established and highly active Project Management team is now seeking an additional Project Associate. As a Project Associate you will develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of managing clinical biomedical studies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Project Manager and core study team to ensure that project deliverables are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations
- Facilitating project team and client meetings/teleconferences, e.g. scheduling, booking resources and preparing meeting materials, agendas and meeting minutes
- Facilitating internal and external system access for study participants
- Developing and maintaining project tracking tools and generating project status reports
- Generating and maintaining project specific documents, e.g. project specific training plan, organisational charts, contact lists, newsletters
- Managing site supplies/printed study materials and coordinating timely distribution to sites
- Coordinating project specific training setup and assignment of this to team members through internal systems
- Facilitating project team compliance, e.g. project specific training, CTMS and TMF compliance
- Assisting with TMF maintenance and ongoing Quality Control
Driven, organised and approachable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Administrative experience or a graduate level education.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel and the ability to take and type up accurate minutes.
- You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure.
- Fluency in English is required.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Minute Taking
- Project Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job