A Project Administrator with intermediate Excel skills is required to work within a small team, supporting the introduction and ongoing maintenance of Service Maintenance Plans (SMP) Globally. The Project Administrator's main activities include working programme specific information in a number of systems, handling systems enquiries whilst monitoring key performance indicators.
The successful Project Administrator will ensure information is valid and accurate, assisting with legacy to SAP system migration and interacting with personnel across departments and Markets to provide and obtain information and data. Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will have experience in working with systems (both legacy and Windows O/S based) and data handling.
Project Administrators Responsibilities:
- Highly competent user of MS Access, Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables etc), Word and PowerPoint
- Setting up programme codes and updating SMP data in GCAMP and SAP database
- Handling programme specific vehicle information in DDW and SAP
- Monitoring internal and third party administered service plan performance
- Compiling, analysing and presenting Service Plan KPI information
- Investigating user issues on systems
- Taking ownership for liaising with IT for system issue resolution
- A high level of accuracy and numeracy is essential
- A professional and proactive approach to work in a global environment
- Strong self-starter, pro-active with good problem solving abilities and ability to analyse and interpret data
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Company contributory pension plan, Cash back health care scheme, Life assurance, Salary exchange childcare vouchers, Car salary exchange scheme
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Project Administrator