- Ensures the smooth and effective functioning of events and special projects. Including booking on-site and off-site logistics, facilities and equipment for events e.g. calendar invitations, room/venue bookings, exhibition space, catering, attendee lists, evaluation forms, printing/collating training materials, printing and posting of communications/posters, collecting ordered materials from Stores
- Supports the coordination and organisation of recruitment related activities, organising interviews, preparing interviews packs, scanning interview notes, supporting assessment centres, posting up job advertisements
- Supports the administrative activities of the business based on site, including Reception cover and any travel arrangements
- Manages general incoming and outgoing mail and communications, e.g. mail-merges, email inboxes, training room requests, employee correspondence, logging and e-filing of training records and evaluation forms.
- Maintains the highest level of data integrity by handling all employee and company information with sensitivity and absolute confidentiality.
This is a short term position working office hours.
If you are interested please apply directly to the advert or call and ask for Pippa for more information.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job