Project Administrator based in London on a 6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for Project Administrator for our High Profile Banking Client based in London. The role will be managing the day to day administration and daily on boarding and reporting.
- Previous administrative experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Strong Communication both written and oral
- Word and Excel skills
- On boarding on new joiners to the programme - ordering and managing stock of laptops, ensuring profiles are created and passes ready
- Support with recruitment needs. Raising new roles, leasing with suppliers, booking interviews
- Meet and greet service for new joiners. Run through of building facilities, health and safely and setting up ready to join respective teams
- Assist with event planning
- Keeping Trackers updated
- General office duties including ordering stationary, keeping kitchen area stocked, updating notice boards and keeping team sheets up-to-date
- Managing calendar booking system on outlook
- Assist with all internal systems and approvals for performance, timesheets, work orders and equipment.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- Administration and reporting and excel and microsoft