This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a specialist within the engineering industry is currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator to join the team in High Wycombe. This appointment is a key role within the sales team and will include working closely with the Estimating and Sales Departments. You will have excellent communication skill with colleagues of all levels and highly computer literate.
Duties of the role will include:
• Log new project enquiries, typically around 10-12 each week
• Issue suppliers & sub-contractors enquiries. Communicating with the estimator to indicate which or who enquiries should to be sent to.
• Track, chase, & log suppliers and sub-contractors quotes for new projects working in a timely fashion in order for the estimator to price
• Organise, attend, maintain, & report on manufacturers and reps visits
• Maintain discount terms with suppliers
• Maintain estimating software package, ensuring updates are received & uploaded
• Software administration for estimating package (training will be provided)
• In-put tender information into estimating system package
• Prepare quotes after the estimator has calculated costs using MS Word
• Archive quotes & maintain enquiry books with prices submitted
• Maintain and update sales projects that are in process
• Post sales info regularly onto social media
• Assisting with estimator meetings & deadlines
• Confident and effective communicator in writing, via the telephone and face to face
• Able to demonstrate a high level of competence regarding the use of Microsoft Office programmes
• Effective time and task management skills with the ability to work without supervision
• Experience of administrative processes
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise