My client is a professional business services company working in conjunction with a variety of clients including several blue chips and operating on a global basis.
They are now seeking someone of graduate calibre to provide a range of administration support and the role will also require strong organisational skills and an ability to communicate effectively with clients and other 3rd parties.
This will therefore require excellent communication skills, great written English and a good working knowledge of MS Office. Good training will be provided so this position will suit someone degree educated who is looking to further their career in a professional office environment or is about to get their career underway.
Specific duties will include:
- Updating of database and spreadsheet information
- Organising travel arrangements where required
- Handling clients e-mail and phone enquiries
- Updating of website information
- Mail merging and producing project information
- Some overseas travel - dealing with queries on site and providing information packs
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a varied administration role combined with a great deal of people contact in a customer focused professional environment with good development opportunities and a friendly, supportive team.
Salary; c.£18k - £19k
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- General Administration