My client is a growing technology company based in South Manchester who have an international client base. They are looking for a project assistant to join their team and support their project manager, as well as provide additional help to the marketing and operations team.
The duties will include:
- Supporting the project manager with day to day duties
- Provide support to the wider team (marketing and accounts)
- Generate documents and reports for client presentations and meetings
- Actively communicate with internal and external contacts
- Proof read documents
- Adapt to and take on new responsibilities
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Good education
- Ability to mentor others
- Writing and formatting experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management
- A desire to pursue project management
This role will offer a salary of £20,000 to £25,000pa DOE, a great pension and benefits scheme and flexible office hours.
Due to the high number of applications, if we do not contact you within five working days of your application you have not been successful on this occasion.