Location: This role will be based at our Head Office in Bristol. Some travel will be required.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week.
What we look for in you
- Experience of liaising with key stakeholders and monitoring project progress
- Ability to demonstrate financial and commercial awareness
- Experience of managing costs and budgets
- Ability to build relationships internally and with contractors
- Previous experience of working within an Estates or Project Management environment
- Demonstrable computer literacy and experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Demonstrable analytical experience
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What you`ll get up to as a Project Administrator
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Managing the project brief ensuring the team are kept up to date with progress
- Collating information and reporting accordingly
- Booking in all relevant meetings
- Developing a programme of works for all Energy & Environment projects
- Monitoring and addressing accidents as required, reporting any occurrences
- Collating all weekly reports and distributing to the relevant stakeholders
- Coordinating post completion reviews
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.