This company has a lovely workforce where everyone is friendly and supportive. They are based in modern offices with free parking provided, they offer a good salary and a good benefits package.
The main purpose of this role is provide administrative support to the QS and managers working on a new project which is in the early stages of delivery.
• Typing, compiling, sending and tracking Works Order Template Letters.
• Taking Shop-fit schedule and compiling into award letters.
• Filing and chasing the above.
• Chasing quotes
• Monthly report compilation
• Compose and type correspondence, memoranda, reports, tables and spreadsheets, using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Diary management and arranging meetings where necessary
• Updates documents
• General Filing and Scanning.
• General administration as required.
What’s on offer:
£20-22,000 per annum salary, free parking, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, private healthcare scheme and workplace pension scheme.
Hours = 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri
The ideal candidate:
• Must have a wealth of previous administration or secretary experience
• Ideally from a construction, property or engineering background
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be a team player
• Must be IT literate
• Reliable and punctual
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
If so then do not hesitate and apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job