Our client is a leader within the UK marketplace within their industry they operate nationally and can provide services to any business no matter how large or small
Based at their head office in Sunbury Upon Thames you will form part of an effective and tight knit team in which your input will have a direct and visible impact.
- Raising ASB5 and NNLW1, filling in ASB5 certification and submitting ASB5 works for HSE or EHO
- Creating a Risk and Method statement, (RAMS) and raising waste consignment notes
- Hiring skips, arranging skip exchanges, instruction of collections on completion of jobs, filing waste skip
- notes to jobs
- Booking in air tests, and filing air monitoring certificates
- Building a report with clients as well as maintaining and developing existing relationships
- Identifying/raising opportunity’s to quote for new business
- Answering call, problem solving, offering advice and reassurance to clients
- Some office management / staff supervision would be required and possible some project work
- General Administration duties as required
- Team Player
- Hard working
- Pro active
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.