Role: Project Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week on a flexi time system
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum dependant on experience
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Option to buy/sell holidays, Pension scheme, Life assurance at 4x salary, profit related bonus, Flexi-time, Salary sacrifice schemes, free parking on-site
Are you a highly organised and efficient Project Administrator? Our client is looking to recruit a Project administrator to liaise with contractors and internal staff. You will provide comprehensive administrative support and you will take responsibility for tracking the progress and financials of each project.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £17,000 - £19,000. You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, although the start and finish times can be flexible. Our client offers a competitive benefits package and boasts modern office facilities in the heart of Shipley.
- Adding new projects to the system
- Assist the Associate Network Manager and Project Managers with day to day administrative tasks
- Liaising with clients organisations to provide project updates
- Chasing and processing timesheets to track man hours for each projects
- Generating invoices for projects, receipting invoices, reconciling invoices and raising purchase order
- Extracting MI and creating project specific reporting using Excel
- Arranging and attending meetings, conferences and exhibitions
- Assisting with the booking of travel for colleagues
- Managing, update and cleanse the CRM system
- Previous experience within Project Admin/Coordination would be preferred
- A highly organised and efficient individual able to work proactively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills especially using Excel
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience creating invoices and managing project financials against budget would be a distinct advantage
If you have the relevant experience and you would like to apply for this role please submit your details online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if you have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.