Project Administrator, Lancaster
Langley House Trust has an opportunity for Project Administrator to join our team based in Lancaster on a part time basis working 25 hours per week on a contract basis covering maternity leave for approx. 17 months. We are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary of £12,302 per annum (25 hours).
Langley House Trust is an innovative Christian charity that provides specialist housing, programmes and support services in the community for offenders seeking to live crime-free lives. Since 1958, we have earned an enviable reputation for reducing reoffending with proven results.
As the Project Administrator, you will implement the efficient running of the 2 contract offices and assist the Manager and staff in running office and computerised systems as directed by undertaking a range of administrative tasks in keeping with the policies and procedures of our external contractors and the Trust.
As our Project Administrator you will have:
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy skills
- Information Technology literate, including word-processing, email and database skills
- Demonstrable administration experience
- Relates well to people of any background
- Be able to work in a challenging and demanding environment
- Able to deal discreetly with delicate matters
- Good listening and speaking skills
- Fully supportive of equal opportunities for all
- Able to use initiative and work to deadlines
- Flexible attitude to rapid changes in task
Our Lancaster project is a small project focussing on the care of individuals. We are a small and friendly team and you would be supported by the management team at the project and have an appropriate induction so you can feel confident in adjusting to a new role, which will include shadowing staff.
If you are in harmony with the Christian ethos of our organisation and wish to join our team as our Project Administrator please click ‘Apply’ now!
Closing Date:24th February 2018
We reserve the right to close earlier if we receive sufficient applicants. No Agencies or C.V’s
Please note that a satisfactory DBS check is required for this role. Job offers will be subject to the Trust receiving satisfactory references and evidence of the successful applicant’s right to work in the UK.