A project coordinator is an integral member of the project team, responsible for assisting in delivering projects of varying size and complexity. We are seeking a strong administrator with a very high attention to detail and excellent IT skills.
Salary and other benefits:
• Excellent working hours of Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5 / 5:30pm (Flexible for the right candidate)
• Professional office surroundings
• Well established company and team around you
• Free Parking on site
• 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Excellent salary of £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience
• Excellent progression structure
• Great bonus schemes available
• Assist the project team in establishing and maintaining the project documentation including creating job files, printing, copying, collating, filing all relevant project information – making sure the folders would are ‘audit ready’
• Assist the project team in the drafting and issuing of project proposals, tenders, budgets, and preliminary schedules
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
• Creation of products, quotations, sales orders, purchase orders
• Assist the project team to ensure client’s needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
• Assist the project team in reviewing engineer reports, ensuring all work has been completed and in the estimate timeframe
• Assist the project team to ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
• Keep the Project Managers, Technical Director and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
• Manage details incoming and update actions from customer interim systems
• Manage own workload to ensure tasks are completed to required deadlines
• Assist the project team in liaising with suppliers to get the best available price
• Experience in sales/project administration would be ideal
• The ability to work under own initiative and under pressure
• Experience in Audio Visual/IT/Home/Commercial Automation would be an advantage.
• Proficient in MS Office especially excel.
• Experience of Sage, ideally Sage 200 would be ideal
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
• Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
• Sage experience would be an advantage
Please apply directly or forward your CV over to email@example.com.
Best of luck with your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job