I am currently looking for an experienced, hands on Project Administrator to support the client's with their projects and programmes.
- Assist the regional project delivery team with their administrative workload in order to maximise project delivery time for the Project Managers.
Maintain records and electronic filing systems (Shared Drives/EPF/Clarity) to ensure the integrity of all project related information and audit trails, and the prompt and accurate retrieval of information.
Assist project managers with resolution of issues raised by client’s project technical audits
Book access requirements for security on projects (via central helpdesk)
Coordinate and book as required the regional project delivery teams travel and hotel arrangements via the agreed company online booking agent. Organise stationary orders as required.
Provide cover for ABM for periods of leave or extended absences from office.
Prepare, run and distribute Project Management Software (Clarity) reports to the regional project delivery teams as required.
Run reports in SAP on PO/invoice analysis
Work closely with the Assistant Business Manager and wider Commercial Team to ensure compliance with the billing process each month to facilitate robust cashflow management against billing targets
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Must have significant administrative experience, preferably in a large or complex organisation.
- Competent user of Microsoft office packages, particularly and Excel and Outlook e-mail
- Highly computer literate ideally with experience of large organisation project management and finance systems
- Ideally an understanding of a construction projects lifecycle from inception through to completion.
- Confident communicator with a talent for organisation.
- Must be flexible with a pro-active approach, both personally and in influencing others.
- Must be customer focused with a professional manner with the ability to work autonomously and without constant supervision.
- Must be an enthusiastic, conscientious and reliable team player with effective communication skills.
- Able to multi task and work across a large number of projects at any one time to meet tight deadlines in a proactive, systematic and logical approach.
- Must be resilient to working under pressure and can remain calm and clear minded.
- Strong organisation skills and comfortable with challenge.
- Friendly hands on approach with a 'cando’ attitude.
- Administrative Support
- Management Software
- Project Delivery
- Project Work