SYSTRA Ltd provides rail engineering and transport planning consultancy in the UK. We are dedicated to delivering excellence to our clients through our entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm whilst promoting a culture of listening, teamwork and employee empowerment.
We are looking for a Project Administrator based in our Birmingham city center office. The role holder will enable the project team by ensuring all administrative matters are dealt with professionally and timeously. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administration professional with a proactive "can do" attitude and proven experience in implementing efficient and quality administration support practices.
- Deal with team travel requests efficiently including hotel, train and flight bookings
- Ensure up to date travel and cost logs are maintained.
- Provide reliable and comprehensive administrative support to a busy project team
- maintain records and databases, set up filing systems and manage daily operations
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role operating in a middle size team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional level of numeracy and literacy skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to cope with demands of a fast changing environment
- Ability to plan ahead, work well under pressure and meet deadlines reliably
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to be flexible to get the job done
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job