The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator looking to further develop their administrative and research skills.
The role is open to all ages, is a permanent position, and offers the opportunity to further develop your organisational and administrative skills with a Business Administration Apprenticeship.
As a Project Administrator, you will be part of a project team, providing support to investigations and market studies. These include mergers, consumer enforcement investigations, regulatory appeals, and Competition Act (CA) 98 cases. The work we do ensures competition works in UK consumers’ favour and businesses treat their customers fairly. What we do really matters and makes a difference to people’s lives.
Your remit will include carrying out and presenting research on specified areas and providing general administrative support to the team, such as organising internal and external meetings; drafting correspondence and distributing project papers, maintaining project files and managing meeting logistics.
Approximately 20% of your working hours will be spent completing the 12-18 month Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, which will include a number of modules covering business organisation, stakeholder management, regulation, process and business fundementals.
This is truly an exciting opportunity to further develop your expertise whilst being supported to enhance your professional qualifications and career opportunities.
Core requirements include:
- Evidence of working successfully in an administrative role, with experience of maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, in particular, Word, Outlook, Excel and SharePoint.
- Proven organisational abilities with experience of co-ordinating team meetings and activities.
- Familiarity with carrying out research, summarising key points and presenting the data to support conclusions and decision making.
- Experience of liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders to provide a high-quality customer experience.
All CMA staff enjoy generous benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, at least 25 days leave (increasing to 30 over five years), and generous maternity/paternity leave provision. You can also take advantage of interest-free season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, our employee wellbeing programme and favourable consideration of flexible working.
For full details about this role, eligibility for this apprenticeship programme, and the benefits of working at the CMA, please click on the apply button below.
Closing date: Wednesday 21 February 2018
- Administrative Support
- Project Teams
- Project Support