My client, an entrepreneurial tech start up company, are looking for a Project Administrator to join their stunning contemporary offices in the West End.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has recently graduated or has left an internship/ gained 6 months experience in an office based environment.
This role will be initially supporting the commercial team and will be offering the right candidate great opportunities for progression within this up and coming company.
A strong interest in tech is highly advantageous!
- Ad hoc project/events management
- Communicating with clients and colleagues in order to obtain missing client information
- Data analysis
- Querying supplier invoices
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Producing weekly reports to be presented to Senior Management
- Cross checking data to ensure accuracy
- Inputting of invoices
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Graduate (or equivalent)
- Ideally 6 months experience in an office environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to recognise potential risks to business, excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft office applications
- High level of computer literacy
- Natural aptitude for numbers, managing large sets of data
If this position interests you please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- START UP