Job; Project Administrator - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
They require two Administrators who have previous experience in supporting day to day running of a wide range of programmes. You will be primarily working as part of a small team of coordinators supporting new students enrolling in their programmes and ensuring they are looked after during their first year. You will also spend time working alongside their Executive Assistant and Events Manager on wider projects.
Based remotely/from your own home office, duties include;
- Assist their team with enrollment and on-boarding of live and online students including data logging, tagging in LMS, logging information in their CRM system and keeping records in line with GDPR requirements.
- Mark student assessments and dispatch certificates/awards to students passing their exams and meeting expectations of external awarding bodies.
- Correspond with students using their central ticket distribution scheme.
- Support with organisation and management of a Practice Register and Accountability Partner programmes.
- Schedule calls/meetings/webinars when necessary using Zoom and Google Calendar.
- Database Administration and general communication via Zendesk, email and social media/Facebook
- Working closely with their Event Manager to provide administrative support for all live events, including sourcing and correspondence with venues and event trainers, booking travel and accommodation and all associated invoicing.
- Working with their Executive Assistant to support HR functions, meetings and team trackers.
- Collating data and feedback on graduate progress via telephone, email and social media/Facebook to identify improvements within their Membership programme or additional support within products they provide.
- Management of documents and spreadsheets within Google team drives.
Skills & Experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills including diary management.
- Good working knowledge of Zoom, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint or similar.
- Familiar with using social media.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £26k + benefits,
- Location; working from your home / remotely (you will need to be based in the UK),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; admin administration administrator coordinator event events hypnotherapy therapy students graduates graduate learning training operations delivery enrolment onboarding awards exams remote home London on boarding enrolling school education development enrollment on-boarding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'