My client based in St Albans are recruiting for an experienced administrator for the high value projects with construction and engineering division. This role comes with an excellent benefits package including flexible working hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Typing letters, taking minutes at meetings, formatting reports, booking conferences and training
- Raising Purchase Orders and/or Virtual Credit Card payments and arranging payment of invoices
- Assisting in preparation of bid documents - Intermediate Word editing skills would be a minimum
- Recording prospective project work on Salesforce and updating Project Managers and Business Development Directors
- Assisting in preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Ordering Health & Safety equipment and PPE and checking/maintaining stock
- Booking training for staff to achieve Health & Safety requirements for site work, or for project-specific requirements
- Responsibility for floor-related health and safety issues and liaising with Facilities
- Inducting new starters
- Work experience coordination as required
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Making travel arrangements
- Timesheet recording/chasing for team
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Meet and greet visitors
- Archiving and updating the database
- Workstation Desk Assessment Assessor
- Updating structure charts and standardized documentation for your teams
- Expense claim completion for Engineers
- Cover for Reception if required
- Assist with the management of the graduate flat
Are you an allround skilled administrator, send us your CV now.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'