Our client, an award winning, international Construction company, is seeking an experienced administrator to provide full support at a new project based in the City of London. The Project Administrator / Document Controller must have recent experience using Conject / BIW systems for organising and storing documents.
The successful Project Administrator / Document Controller will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the project through managing the site meeting room diary, arranging travel for project staff and assisting the Project Manager as required. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work under own initiative, strong communication skills and advanced organisational skills. If you confidently demonstrate the necessary skillset and are available for an immediate start, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Project Administrator / Document Controller Key Responsibilities:
- Book meetings for senior team members’ diaries - monitor requests
- Manage the site meeting room diary
- Type letters, meeting minutes and reports as necessary
- Produce and bind presentation documents as required
- Adhere to the company’s Conject Process and Procedures Guide for the Project
- Ensure the Project Team abides by these guidelines, providing support when changes occur
- Responsible for the assigning of documents to work packages, ensuring the documents follow specific guidelines and coincide with sub-contractor viewing restrictions
- Process and check incoming information on to the Conject document management system
- Electronic and hard copy filing
Project Administrator / Document Controller Skills and Experience:
- Recent experience using Conject / BIW systems for document control
- Minimum of two years’ experience in project administration / office management
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Extremely organised, well-presented and professional demeanour
If you have the necessary experience and skills required for this role, please send your CV through ASAP!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Office Management
- Organisational Skills
- Project Support
- Electronic Document Management System