Project Administrator / Coordinator
£25,000 - £37,500
Do you want to work in Project Management? Train to gain your first role in Project Management. If you are looking to work in the project sector, then working within Project Administration is a fantastic route towards a Project Management career.
Project Manager will typically pay £25,000 and up to £37,500 for senior roles.
As a Project Manager your role will consist of the following:
- Supporting the project team: through auditing, administrations, data management etc for projects whilst under the supervision of a Project Manager.
- Strong reporting skills
- Project information control
- Best practices
- Quality control and assurance
- Project Support
Project Administrator workers need strong executive administrative skills, they need the finance budgeting and reporting skills learned through a project management methodology such as PRINCE2 or AgilePM. You will also be working closely with a Project Manager or senior members of the team, so understanding key project management methodologies is a must.
We have created an opportunity to work within the project sector by ensuring that you are fully prepared and qualified to work in Project Support roles.
You will study:
- Project Management Professional PMP – 6th Edition – New Version
- Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM – PMI – PMBOK 6th Edition – New Version
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- PRINCE2 Foundation – New Version
- PRINCE2 Practitioner – New Version
- PMI Risk Management
- Agile Project Management
- ITIL Foundations v3
- Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt
PRINCE2, AgilePM, Change Management and Business Analysis are all methodologies and frameworks used by Project Managers, and it is therefore essential that anyone looking to work as a Project Administrator has achieved a minimum of a foundation-level certification.
We will provide training through official accredited courses, as well as the official exam, to ensure that you can complete these certifications as quickly as possible
Once you have completed these studies, we will provide access to our recruitment services, which ensures that you are in the best position possible to gain your first role in the project sector as either a Project Administrator, Project Co-ordinator, Project Support or Junior Project Manager.
Please apply online and we can begin getting your career started today!
* The Project Management role is subject to successful completion of the training course. The price of the course is £2,499, we also offer 0% finance including a £99 deposit and 24 monthly interest fee payment of £100.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'