Through a newly created role, Nelson Chambers are recruiting for an Project Accounting Administrator for our award winning Client in Holborn.
You will be responsible for providing timely, accurate reports and financial information for multiple projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the internal/external accountants
- Producing reports using Excel, extracting data etc
- Providing clear, concise information for Senior management/project teams
- Assisting project team members with communication and administrative tasks
- Other related duties as assigned i.e administration
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience with accounting software is an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, problem solver and results oriented
Monday - Thursday 8.30AM-5PM
Friday 8.30AM- 3.30PM
33 days holiday (inclusive of bank hols)
This is an exciting time to join as this company boasts an impressive, growing portfolio and promotes genuine career progression.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Project Accounting