Is your current role giving you the progression you need, not just now, but also in the next 3-5 years?
The best part of this role is, the development opportunities. You'll be working with an extremely talented and ambitious team and you'll have a manager who wants you to take his job in less than 2 years. He wants the next step up himself by then.
The key experience for the role is a strong technical background, the role isn't overly technical, but at times this experience will be key. The experience could be from practice in audit / accounts prep or a financial accounts role in industry. It's essential you are ACCA/ACA Qualified for this role.
The challenges will come regularly and it's the type of role which will flood your CV with achievements.
If you're an ambitious technically experienced accountant then this role could well excite you, it's certainly one of the best roles I've recruited in this space for a while.
- Support with the preparation of statutory accounts working closely with the external audit teams
- Management and review of the balance sheet
- Analysis of budgets and forecasts business partnering with key stakeholders
- Support the management accounts team with the production of timely accounts
- Support with analytical projects and review
- Business partnering with operational stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"