Project Accountant - 3 - 6 Months Contract - Nottingham - Financial Services
Our client are currently seeking a Project Accountant to join their team initially on a contract basis.
This is a very hand's on varied position and will suit someone at an operational level with strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of Financial Management Systems.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work as part of the project team to deliver the transfer of systems.
- Preparation of budgets in consultation with budget holders and in line with the budget strategy.
- Assist the Accountant with the closure of the final accounts.
- To assist with the delivery financial training to staff.
- To prepare financial analysis and present these to appropriate groups within the business.
- Operation and maintenance of financial computer systems along with appropriate training.
- Any other relevant duties that come up within the post.
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email your CV directly to
- Systems Accountant
- Project Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"