The role is full time, to start ASAP and paying £348.75 - £465.00 Umbrella (The role is in-scope of IR35)
Work within the project team on a day to day basis - provide direct link between project and Air's TPMO and Finance Team.
* Agree and validate financial baselines for Workstream in consultation with Business Finance Manager.
* Develop robust financial assumptions for projects, which are owned by the project team and recognised by Business Finance Managers (including the Transformation Programme Management Office (TPMO) finance manager).
* Work with TPMO finance manager to identify and address 'double-counts' with other projects.
* Ensure financial assumptions are phased in line with key project milestones.
* Develop financial tracking reports for project, aligned with RAF and TPMO artefacts.
* Monitor financial performance of the project on a monthly basis against the baseline & targets.
* Ensure savings are captured and validated with Business & Finance Managers (BFM) (including TPMO finance manager) on a monthly basis.
* Identify and capture financial risks and issues for the project: feed into project lead, Senior Responsible Owner (SRO) and BFMs accordingly - and vice versa, highlighting external risks/pressures and capture impact on project outputs.
* Attend and input into TPMO sessions with the project team.
* Provide coaching and upskilling to the project team to improve financial awareness.
* Carry out wider financial analysis to identify additional opportunities for financial savings.
* Co-operate with Air Command in complying with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post.
* To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with Air Commands equal opportunities policies.
* To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
Qualifications & skills:
Qualified accountant (ACA, ICAI, ICAS, CIFA, CIMA, ACCA)
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & MS Projects.
Please only apply for this post if you hold current Security Clearance (SC or DV).
Closing date & time: Friday 22nd June @ 11.00am
Your expert recruitment consultant is Charlotte Townend, call today on or email
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job