This is a truly exciting time to be joining our clients finance team as a Project Accountant in Maidenhead. My client are a market-leading company in their industry sector who are passionate about everything they do. With operations internationally you will be able to gain considerable exposure to working with different cultures. You will have gained a minimum of 2-3 years Project Accounting experience and keen to enhance your project accounting skills further, by working in a small but growing, experienced team.
Based in modern offices in Maidenhead, this is the perfect Project Accountant role for someone with passion, drive and someone who is able to work in a close-knit team.
Your duties as a Project Accountant will include:
- Working closely with the Financial Controller, and the Project Managers, working within the close-knit finance team of 4
- Create and update all projects in Sage, including extensive reconciliations
- Assist with monthly finance reviews with the project team
- Providing weekly updates of the Project Finance reports
- Assisting the FC in timely closure of month-end and production of final accounts
- Maintaining an audit trail and liaising with the assistant Financial Controller with all audit requirements
- Managing all emails, and calls from supplier and colleagues as and when required
Ideal profile as a Project Accountant:
- Previous project accounting exposure is essential
- Be confident with financial principles and with the ability to check for completeness and accuracy of information presented
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting processes
- Flexible individual and team player with willingness to adapt to changing environments
- Self-motivated, articulate and pro-active
This is a superb Project Accountant position, working for an International market-leading business who take immense pride in working with their clients each day. You will receive full training.
For further information please contact me directly.
- Project Accountant; Accountant; Assistant Accountant