Offering a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 this firm is seeking individual to join our London office as a Project Accountant. Reporting to the head of department you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in a collaborative and progressive environment. This is a perfect role for someone who has interest in the Music Industry.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• The ability to prepare year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and LLP’s;
• Preparation management accounts;
• Assisting the heads of departments with ad hoc projects that may arise;
• Day to day workings to be presented to and reviewed by the manger, unless otherwise instructed;
• Submission of VAT Returns must be signed off by Manager or Partner.
• Financial Statements must be reviewed by Manager and Partner.
• Management accounts must be reviewed by Manager and Partner.
• Oversee cash flow, but financial planning is to be executed by Partner.
You, the successful candidate will have the following:
• You will be ACA/ACCA qualified
• Practice experience
• You will be confident in dealing with staff at a senior level with excellent communication skills
• Good working knowledge of Viztopia Accounts Production Software or similar, e.g. Iris etc;
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Benefits for you :
• Holiday Package
• Pension enrolment
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Gerard Weinstein.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business