Your new company
A global engineering company who are widely regarded as on of the regions leading and most recognisable employers
Your new role
Working as a Project Accountant you will be responsible for Business Partnering key stakeholders and project managers, assisting their understanding of the financial issues behind their operational contracts. Monthly cost forecasting for assigned contract portfolio, production of quarterly forecast and budget data also form a large part of this role alongside the delivery of revenue recognition and profit details for their designated contracts at month end. Producing and submitting contract invoices and assisting in the production of reports that are required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a qualified Accountant, preferably ACCA/CIMA.
- Have a background in project (or cost) accounting within a long term projects environment.
- Have experience within MOD/defence or engineering environment.
- Be a confident and self-motivated team player.
- Have excellent communication skills with all levels in the hierarchy.
- Be proficient in using Excel, with the ability to pick up new platforms quickly.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunist to join a progressive, dynamic and internationally renowned finance division in a commercially focused role.
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus and Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job