A leading financial service business based in Warwickshire are looking to recruit a Project Accountant focussing on a strategic and planning activity across the business. The organisation is going through an exciting period of change which will ultimately lead to increased opportunities to further your career. This is a high profile role which will include the identification and provision of accurate MI and analysis of gathered data to support the budget planning and decision making in line with the businesses long time strategic growth objectives.
Why you should apply?
You will be joining an established leading business with a clear progression path in place. Alongside a very competitive basic salary, there is also a good pension contribution and holiday allowance with a string of other flexible benefits. Study support and continued professional development are also at the heart of our client’s offering.
- Partner, challenge and recommend practices, processes and technical solutions to ensure effective outcomes that are compliant and aligned with best practice.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and industry bodies to understand the business dynamics and ensure the effective delivery of objectives.
- Facilitate and support the planning and forecasting environment, in collaboration with finance business partners and senior management to ensure robust financial plans are delivered, monitored and controlled.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and delivery of financial and operational modelling tools, solutions, analysis, and reporting mechanisms, in order to support effective decision making and meet stakeholder requirements, adding value and delivering insight and robust controls within the governance framework.
- Produce, develop, review, monitor, and control robust high quality financial reports, analysis and MI, which controls, tracks and challenges financial performance within the Group’s agreed targets.
- Advise on and facilitate the implementation of continuous improvement within the partnering, planning and analysis proposition, to enhance the customer experience and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Coach, mentor, and guide team members to monitor and improve the quality and effectiveness of their work and support their development.
- Deliver short-term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
- Working towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience of creating effective relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Management experience of financial planning and information within an FS company
- financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting, with good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills to include spreadsheet and data manipulation skills, with reference to MS Excel (incl VBA) and Business Objects.
- Strong continuous improvement and change management skills
If this opportunity lines up with your skills and can give you the career progression you desire, then please contact Harrison Foster with a current version of your CV and salary package.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job