My client, a specialist and leader in their field who I am working with on an exclusive basis has a varied, challenging and rewarding Project Accountant position available.
The company offers a good working environment, progression opportunities and interesting projects to be involved in.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for working through specific projects required by the business to streamline and improve processes and operations within the business.
The role will mainly involve working under the direction of the Financial Controller and interacting with teams across the business, both inside accounting and other departments within the company such as IT and Supply Chain.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Specific projects to be determined by the Financial Controller, including:
- Building and improving templates in excel / ERP System and continuous improvement with reference to internal systems
- Identifying process improvements
- Support the Accounting team with tasks associated with the Group
Ideally a Fully Qualified Accountant
- Commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills/ERP experience
- Strong relationship builder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"